The Ultra Small Travel CPAP
Z1 Auto® With its proprietary breathing algorithm and sampling rate of several times per second, the Z1 Auto delivers extremely responsive and effective therapy at lower overall pressures than a fixed-pressure cpap. The result is more responsive therapy and a more comfortable experience.
Lightweight and compact, the Z1 Auto from HDM delivers effective sleep apnea therapy for patients on the go. This is AutoPAP (also known as APAP) therapy made mobile – the perfect solution for campers and outdoor enthusiasts with sleep apnea.
- Automatic Pressure Adjustments
The Z1 Auto adapts to your breathing patterns and adjusts pressure based on immediate requirements. This constant feedback and adjustment allows the Z1 Auto to deliver the minimal effective pressure required to maintain the airway, rather than a fixed higher pressure setting like a standard CPAP machine. The result is a less intrusive, more natural breathing experience for the patient.
- Compact, Lightweight and Quiet
Weighing in at 10.4 ounces, the Z1 Auto is one of the lightest Auto CPAP machines on the market. The Z1 Auto is also one of the quietest machines available, registering 26 dBA in operation. And it’s one of the smallest, with dimensions about the size of a soda can. While durable enough to serve as an everyday plug-in APAP machine, the Z1 Auto’s compact, handheld size is ideal for travel. A convenient and discreet stowaway in an overnight bag or carry-on, the Z1 Auto is FAA-approved for inflight use.
- Integrated PowerShell Battery
The Z1 Auto integrates seamlessly with the optional PowerShell™ battery system for cordless AutoPAP performance. A fully-charged battery promises 8 hours of off-the-grid performance from the Z1 Auto. And the Z1 lithium-ion battery modules can be easily swapped out, so purchasing extra batteries means more nights away from home for all you outdoor enthusiasts.
- Nitelog Mobile App
The Nitelog™ mobile app for IOS allows you to sync and download data from your Z1 Auto via Bluetooth. You can share data with your doctor from the app. The Nitelog app also lets you use your phone as a remote for the Z1 Auto.
- Extremely lightweight at 10.4 ounces (295 grams)
- Compact design fits in one hand
- Advanced Auto algorithm learns and responds to your breathing
- Z-Breathe™ delivers more natural breathing experience
- Leak compensation automatically compensates for minor air leakage
- FAA-approved for in-flight use
- Nitelog™ Mobile App with seamless syncing through built-in Bluetooth™
- Optional PowerShell™ battery can power 8 hours cord-free therapy
- Approved by the FAA for in-flight use
In The Box
- Z1 Auto CPAP Machine
- 4 Foot Slim-Style tube
- CPAP filter
- Hose tube adapter
- Drawstring carry pouch
- AC power supply (auto-switching for international travel)
- USB cable
- 1 Heat Moisture Exchanger (HME)
- User instructions