Z1 Base CPAP System
Finding a good night’s sleep away from home is difficult, and doubly so for travelers who suffer from sleep apnea. Thankfully, the Z1 CPAP machine from HDM makes CPAP therapy a mobile experience. Lightweight, compact and extremely quiet, the Z1 CPAP is a convenient and effective sleep apnea solution for travelers. The trusty Z1 CPAP even delivers sleep therapy off the grid, thanks to its optional PowerShell™ battery pack, which powers a full 8 hours of cord-free therapy.
- CPAP Therapy On-the-Go
Traveling with a CPAP machine doesn’t have to be a hassle, because the Z1 CPAP is compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand. You won’t have trouble finding a place for the Z1 in your suitcase or carry-on! It’s also one of the lightest CPAP machines available, weighing in at a mere 10 ounces. Small and lightweight, the Z1 CPAP is also one of the quietest machines available – registering only 26 dBA during operation.
This compact Z1 CPAP might be ideal for travel, but it packs a potent punch and is more than capable of serving as an everyday therapy machine. The tiny Z1 CPAP machine can flow 4–20 cmH2O of pressure, satisfying the prescribed levels for most obstructive sleep apnea patients. The Z1 CPAP also utilizes HDM’s comfort-enhancing Z-Breathe™ technology – a proprietary algorithm that lowers CPAP pressure during exhalation based off your breathing pattern.
- Integrated CPAP Battery Pack
The Z1 CPAP integrates seamlessly with HDM’s PowerShell™ battery pack, which can deliver a full 8 hours of cord-free CPAP therapy. That means campers and outdoor enthusiasts can cut the cord confident of a good night’s sleep, so long as the Z1 + PowerShell gets tucked away in their gear. Multi-day excursions are on the table as well, as extra Z1 battery packs can easily be hot-swapped for extended performance.
Designed and assembled in the USA, the Z1 CPAP is backed by a 3–year warranty. It comes equipped with AC power supply, custom USB cable and drawstring carrying pouch. The Z1 CPAP also includes one disposable filter, as well as one HME Humidification Moisture Exchanger (a waterless humidification solution that connects between the CPAP mask and tube, an HME lasts for 5–7 days before it needs replacement).
- Z-Breathe™ lowers exhalation pressure for more natural breathing
- Quiet 26 dBA operation
- Extremely light 10 ounce weight
- Fully integrates with optional PowerShell™ battery pack
- Auto-off function puts the display backlight to sleep
- Displays pressure setting, ramp time & progress, power status, and more
- Gives you visual feedback when programming ramp and pressure settings
- Includes an HME (Humidification/Moisture Exchanger)
- Approved by the FAA for in-flight use
In The Box
- Z1 device
- Tube adaptor
- 4-foot Slim-Style tube
- Power supply (auto-switching for international travel)
- Custom USB cable
- HME (1) good for 5-7 days of use
- User manual & Get Started guide
- 1 Filter
- Drawstring carry pouch