Philips Dreamstation Auto CPAP with Humidifier (DSX500H11)
The DreamStation Auto is one of the most advanced auto-adjusting CPAP technologies available. Designed as a complex therapy device in a simple package, the DreamStation APAP is ideal for those seeking revamped CPAP technologies with the basic foundations of previous models.
Offers a sleek, low-profile design. Its color screen features easy-to-use menus. Features: C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex, SmartRamp, EZ-Start, CPAP-Check, Auto-Trial, Opti-Start, Digital AutoTrak, Advanced event detection, Waveform data.
Among the leading CPAP brands, DreamStation features comprehensive selection of wireless options — including Bluetooth, Cellular and WiFi. (Cellular and WiFi Modules sold seperately)
Performance Check— gives you peace of mind by simplifying in-home evaluation and troubleshooting, while confirming every morning that your device was working properly through the night. Provides maintenance alerts and reminders every 30 days.
- Auto CPAP detects what pressure you need.
- 18% smaller than the previous model, the System One CPAP, 28% lighter than the System One
- Bluetooth capabilities included
- Cellular and WiFi modules available for purchase so you can send data about your CPAP use to your physician
- You can also connect to the DreamMapper App via Bluetooth to track your use and get tips and help with your CPAP
- Intuitive menu system makes the DreamStation easy to use
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness
- Daily progress feedback displays previous 3 nights therapy results to track progress
- Top-mounted hose outlet rotates 180 degrees
- Two step air filtration provides additional filtration of very fine particles
- SD card stores use data
- Detachable humidifier separates so you can travel light
- Water chamber is easy to fill and dishwasher safe
- Noise Level (DreamStation CPAP): 25.8 dB(A); (DreamStation CPAP w/ Humidifier): 27.9 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 db(A)