The AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier (model number 37020) is a single pressure machine and built in heated humidifier with advanced therapy features. This is a single pressure CPAP machine which delivers a set pressure during use. This machine does not automatically adjust to change the pressure.
- Integrated HumidAir™ Humidifier
- OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube
- Included SD Card
- EPR™ Pressure Relief
- Color LCD Display
- My Options Menu
- Integrated Light Sensor
- Advanced Sleep Data Reporting
Built In HumidAir™ Humidifier and OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube
ResMed has integrated the HumidAir™ humidifier into the machine making it smaller and easy to manage. Select a setting of 1 - 8 to get customized humidification.Or, set the humidifier to zero to turn it off. Add the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube which will set the humidifier to "Auto" and allow the humidity control technology to set the optimal humidification with very little rainout.
Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™)
ResMed's EPR™ feature offers a more natural delivery of pressure to soften the air flow. The machine smooths the breathing cycle by monitoring the breathing pattern and matches the inspiratory and expiratory cycle of the user. The EPR can be set to three different levels or turned off.
My Options Menu and LCD Display
The AirSense™ 10 Elite has a colored LCD display and easy to read menus. Select the menu item on the screen by turning the easy grip dial. Selecting the My Options menu shows the current settings and lets the user modify settings including:
- Ramp time - Ease into therapy with a period of lower pressure. Or select AutoRamp™ and the machine senses when sleep begins.
- Humidity Level - Set humidity between 1 (lowest) & 8 (highest), or turn it off.
- Mask Fit - Runs a seal integrity check showing green smiling face or red frowning face.
- Pressure Relief - Eases the pressure when exhaling
- SmartStart™ - Therapy automatically starts when it senses breathing
- Mask Type - Set mask type being used: Nasal; Nasal Pillow; Full Face Mask
- Run Warmup - Preheat the humidifier water before starting therapy
An integrated light sensor reads the light in the room and adjusts the screen brightness automatically. When the lights in the room are turned off, the screen dims and then, after a few seconds, goes dark. No bright display screen to disturb sleep.
Advanced Data with SD Card
The AirSense™ 10 Elite will display the following advanced therapy data on the machine display through the "More Info" option in the "Sleep Report" menu:
- Usage Data
- Events Per Hour
- Average Usage
- Leak Rate