Operator's Manual PDF Download
Servo 300 Series Brochure PDF Download
Lung ventilator intended for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients. A refurbished Siemens 300A Servo Ventilator offers a wide range of ventilation modes together with an Automode function for greater treatment possibilities, shorter weaning times and increased patient comfort.
The 300A differs from the 300 in that it offers an Automode Feature: after two consecutive patient trigs the ventilator shifts from controlled to supported ventilation and remains in the support mode as long as the patient keeps triggering. If the patient stops breathing, the ventilator shifts back to the control mode after: Adult 12s, Pediatric 8s, Neonatal 5s.
The Siemens 300A is comprised of 2 main components:
- Control Unit: Contains the electronic circuits necessary for control of ventilation (panel and knobs).
- Patient Unit: Continually measures flow and pressure with transducers.
- Neonate to adult patient range
- Wide range of ventilation modes
- Easy to use
- O2 air gas module filters bacteria.
- Ventilation modes:
- Patient range:
- IEC60601-1/EN60 601-1 Type B
- Patient unit: W 242 x D 370 x H 240mm
- User interface: W 431 x D 150 x H 325mm
- Approx. 24kg
- Method of triggering:
- Flow and Pressure