We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international shipments you will notice that our website will not allow the purchase via the check out. You will have to contact us via phone or email, which ever is easier. We will require your ship to address, so we can get you a shipping quote. Then we can email you the invoice with the items you requested to purchase with the shipping charges to make a payment.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
A Customer Service Representative must authorize all returns and issue an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). The following information should be available:
1. Reason for return
2. Product model number and quantity
3. Customer name and copy of sales order or invoice Eligibility
4. Requests for returns due to customer error will only be accepted 30 days after original shipment date.
5. Merchandise must be properly packaged in the original shipping carton, if possible, to avoid freight damage. Credit will not be given for items damaged due to improper packaging or freight damage.
6. Customers must obtain an RMA number from a Outfront Medical, LLC representative and display this number on the outside of the package.
7. Outfront Medical, LLC reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion whether an item will be accepted: as a warranty return, for quality issues, or as damaged goods.
Charges and handling of credits:
All returns are subject to inspection to determine condition of merchandise prior to issuance of credit.
An additional fee of 20% of the original sale price will be charged for returned items that contain customer markings, stickers, or require repackaging to be returned to saleable condition.
Freight/shipping charges associated with the returned merchandise from the original order will not be credited. Freight for returned merchandise must be shipped pre-paid freight (collect shipments will be refused).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.