Outfront Medical, LLC will only accept orders from Hospitals, Home Healthcares, Alternate Care Facilities, Physicians, Medical Equipment Dealers, and Medical Equipment Rental Companies.
Our company will only accept or process orders for patients with a doctors prescription. The only products that we will sell patients are as followed: Sequential Compression Devices, CPAP's, and BiPAP's. Patients can fax their prescriptions to 609-357-1861 or contact sales for a email address to send it to. Also, we do not accept any forms of health insurance for payment.
Orders will only be released when payment is received and funds are confirmed or authorized by the Merchant Service used and/or our Bank. Please keep in mind for future purchases, b/c this is pre-owned equipment that all pricing and availability is subject to change.
Returns & Replacements:
A Customer Service Representative must authorize all returns and issue an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). The following information should be available:
1. Reason for return
2. Product model number and quantity
3. Customer name and copy of sales order or invoice Eligibility
4. Requests for returns due to customer error will only be accepted 30 days after original shipment date (a 25% or more restocking fee will be charged). .
5. Merchandise must be properly packaged in the original shipping carton, if possible, to avoid freight damage. Credit will not be given for items damaged due to improper packaging or freight damage.
6. Customers must obtain an RMA number from a Outfront Medical, LLC representative and display this number on the outside of the package.
7. Outfront Medical, LLC reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion whether an item will be accepted: as a warranty return, for quality issues, or as damaged goods.
Charges and handling of credits:
All returns are subject to inspection to determine condition of merchandise prior to issuance of credit.
An additional fee of 20% of the original sale price will be charged for returned items that contain customer markings, stickers, or require repackaging to be returned to saleable condition.
Freight/shipping charges associated with the returned merchandise from the original order will not be credited. Freight for returned merchandise must be shipped pre-paid freight (collect shipments will be refused).
Outfront Medical's process of Purchasing from Patient's or Individual's:
1. Outfront Medical and the customer come to an agreement on a price for the equipment at hand being sold.
2. Outfront Medical will generate and send a purchase order agreement with the customers address, the equipment being purchased, and pricing agreed upon.
3. The customer will have to sign, date, and either email back or fax/text back the agreement to 609-357-1861.
4. Once Outfront Medical receives the signed agreement from the customer, the customer can either package the equipment up themselves or pay to have a facility like the UPS Store package it up for them. If the customer decides to package it, then they will have to relay the dimensions of the Box to Outfront Medical. If the customer uses the UPS Store, Outfront Medical will know what size box they will be using. Either way Outfront Medical will supply a UPS Ground Label or Labels, to have the equipment shipped out.
5. When the equipment is delivered to Outfront Medical, the customer will be emailed via UPS about it's status. Upon receipt of the equipment, Outfront Medical will either make payment via Paypal or via Check by UPS 2nd Day Air. (Choice will be determined by the customer.) Payment will be made the same day as the receipt of the equipment, unless the items have been misrepresented. Such as, wrong make and model, cosmetic issues or functional issues not mentioned prior to the agreement, wrong hours of usage, etc....