Outfront Medical, LLC will only accept orders from Hospitals, Home Healthcares, Alternate Care Facilities, Physicians, Medical Equipment Dealers, and Medical Equipment Rental Companies.
Our company will only accept or process orders for patients with a doctors prescription. The only products that we will sell patients are as followed: Sequential Compression Devices, CPAP's, and BiPAP's. Patients can fax their prescriptions to 609-357-1861 or contact sales for a email address to send it to. Also, we do not accept any forms of health insurance for payment.
Orders will only be released when payment is received and funds are confirmed or authorized by the Merchant Service used and/or our Bank. Please keep in mind for future purchases, b/c this is pre-owned equipment that all pricing and availability is subject to change.
Returns & Replacements:
A Customer Service Representative must authorize all returns and issue an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). The following information should be available:
1. Reason for return
2. Product model number and quantity
3. Customer name and copy of sales order or invoice Eligibility
4. Requests for returns due to customer error will only be accepted 30 days after original shipment date (a 25% or more restocking fee will be charged). .
5. Merchandise must be properly packaged in the original shipping carton, if possible, to avoid freight damage. Credit will not be given for items damaged due to improper packaging or freight damage.
6. Customers must obtain an RMA number from a Outfront Medical, LLC representative and display this number on the outside of the package.
7. Outfront Medical, LLC reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion whether an item will be accepted: as a warranty return, for quality issues, or as damaged goods.
Charges and handling of credits:
All returns are subject to inspection to determine condition of merchandise prior to issuance of credit.
An additional fee of 20% of the original sale price will be charged for returned items that contain customer markings, stickers, or require repackaging to be returned to saleable condition.
Freight/shipping charges associated with the returned merchandise from the original order will not be credited. Freight for returned merchandise must be shipped pre-paid freight (collect shipments will be refused).