Compact design. Unmatched clinical performance.
- Featuring Masimo SET® pulse oximetry, proven accurate during motion and low perfusion in more than 100 independent and objective studies
- The accuracy of Masimo SET pulse oximetry has been shown to reduce false alarms by 95% without missing true clinical events
- Simple, easy to use interface for quick setup and alarm management with one touch programming
- Large LED color display is easy to read at a distance
- Compact, lightweight design is ideal for acute and alternate care settings including long term care facilities, homecare and sleep labs
- Sleep mode with two second averaging for bedside studies.
- Home mode for safe and accurate in-home monitoring and trending.
- RadNet and RadLink Interface capability for multi-patient remote monitoring.
- Perfusion Index (PI) indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may be used as a diagnostic tool during low prefusion.
- Low Signal IQ (SIQ) indicator highlights conditions of low signal quality.
- FastSat technology tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with high fidelity unlike any other pulse oximeter.
- Nurse call interface.
- 72 hours of trending memory.
- Up to seven hours of internal battery life when fully charged.
- Compatible with Philips Vuelink device interface module.
- APOD (Adaptive Probe Off Detection) provides the best off probe detection of Masimo's three sensitivity modes (ADOP, Normal, and MAX sensitivity).
- Adjustable averaging from 2 - 16 seconds.
- Audible and visual alarms for SpO2, PR, sensor condition, system failure, and low battery.