Zoll R Series Monitor Defibrillator
No Interest if paid in 6 months on purchases of $99+
- 22.00 LBS
The ZOLL R Series® is the first and only Code-Ready® defibrillator that is “Simple, Smart, and Ready.” The R Series now makes code-readiness possible for every hospital department, with advanced, cost-effective solutions for resuscitation.
Simple because only one therapy cable is needed for defibrillation, cardioversion, and pacing. No separate 3 lead cable required. The OneStep™ Complete Resuscitation Electrode has built-in 3 leads in the pad, eliminating those extra steps if the patient needs to be paced immediately after resuscitation.
Smart due to the Real CPR Help used to coach to the proper compression rate and depth during CPR as well as See-Thru CPR to minimize pauses during CPR compressions. It’s the only monitor/defibrillator that recognizes the OneStep Pediatric electrode and automatically lowers the energy setting to 50J to prevent accidental overdose of energy, and the unique pediatric algorithms that allow proper analysis of arrhythmias for younger patients.
Ready as the R Series conducts an automated self-test once a day. No need to do manual testing. Simply verify the green check mark is present during your shift check. ZOLL’s patented external pacing allows superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and tolerance.
The R Series uses event documentation via internal memory, as well as a removable compact flash card for easy data transfer and archiving. When used with CodeNet, ZOLL's PDA-based code data management system, the R Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze. A WiFi enabled option is also available.
The R Series also has these additional options available:
• Expansion Pack - See-Thru-CPR Filter/Compression Index, OneStep System w/CPR Cable, Defib Mentor, and WiFi 802.11 (modem reqd)
• Ambicom WL 1100C-CF 802.11a,b,g,n WiFi Card - Compact Flash Form Factor - Type 1. Supports up to 11 Mbps data rate per channel
• Masimo Pulse Oximetry - Signal Extraction Technology. Reusable Adult Sensor w/4 ft Extension Cable
• OneStep Pacing - OneStep Pacing Cable (also supports CPR), OneStep Cable Manager & ECG Leads
• NIBP - 23-33 centimeter Reusable Cuff & 3 meter Air Hose, RMT Motion Tolerance (use with adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients)
• EtCO2 - CAPNOSTAT® 5 Mainstream CO2 Sensor (use with adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients). Airway adapter not included.