Operator's Manual PDF Download
The Baxter 6301 is a dual channel IV pump that has a programmed delivery profile.
The Baxter FLO-GARD 6201 Volumetric Infusion Pump and the Baxter FLO-GARD 6301 Dual-Channel Volumetric Infusion Pump are industry standard in standard set infusion pump technology.
- Flow Check Occlusion Alarm offers an in-line resistance display of incremental back pressure.
- Flow Rate Calculation is automatic after volume and time are selected.
- Slide Clamp Option offers an additional step to protect against inadvertent gravity free-flow.
- Front Panel Lock-out protects against tampering.
Greater Convenience and Versatility
- Programmed Delivery Profile allows up to 10 steps, individualizing control of infusion ramping and tapering.
- Incremental Flow Rate can deliver 1-99.9 mL/hr in increments of 0.1 mL/hr .
- Automatic Restart once occlusion clears.
- Automatic Piggybacking of secondary medications.
- Uses Baxter standard IV administration sets that eliminates the need for costly disposable sets and reduces the potential for waste.
|Size:||13" x 5.1" x 11.4"|
|Battery:||12V, 3.2 Ah sealed lead-acid|
|Battery Life:||approximately 6 hours with one pump running at a rate from 1 -1400 ml/hr|
|Battery Recharge:||8 hours for more than 80% recharge|
|AC Power Requirements:||110/120 V, 60 Hz|
|Power Cord:||9.5™, with hospital grade plug|
|Fuse:||0.8 A, 250 V, SB, 5.2 mm x 20 mm|
|Flow Rate:||Primary program for each pump: 1.0-99.9 ml/hr in 0.1 ml increments of 1-1,999 ml/hr in 1 ml increments. Upper limit can be reduced by authorized service personnel.|
|Secondary program for each pump: 1.0-99.9 ml/hr in 0.1 ml increments or 1-999 ml/hr in 1 ml increments, subject to the upper limit that also applies to the primary program.|
|VTBI Range:||1.0- 99.9 ml in 0.1 ml increments of 1-9,999 ml for both primary and secondary of each pump. Upper limit can be reduced by authorized service personel.|
|Keep Vein Open (KVO) Rate:||5 ml/hr or programmed rate, whichever is less|
1 Year Warranty