The Baxter FLO-GARD 6201 Single-Channel Volumetric Infusion Pump can deliver a wide variety of fluids over a broad range of infusion rates.
The FLO-GARD 6201 Volumetric Infusion Pump and the FLO-GARD 6301 Dual-Channel Volumetric Infusion Pump are industry standard in standard set infusion pump technology.
- Flow Check Occlusion Alarm offers an in-line resistance display of incremental back pressure.
- Slide Clamp option offers an additional step to protect against inadvertent gravity free flow.
- Flow Rate Calculation is automatic after volume and time are selected.
- Front Panel Lock-out protects against tampering.
Greater Convenience and Versatility
- Programmed Delivery Profile allows up to 10 steps, individualizing control of infusion ramping and tapering.
- Incremental Flow Rate can deliver 1-99.9 mL/hr in increments of 0.1 mL/hr.
- Automatic Restart once occlusion clears.
- Automatic Piggybacking of secondary medications.
- Uses Baxter standard IV administration sets that eliminates the need for costly disposable sets and reduces the potential for waste.
|Flow Rate Range:||1-99.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL/hr increments and 1-1,999 mL/hr in 1 mL/hr increments|
|VTBI Range:||1-9,999 mL|
|Alarm Log:||Last 10 alarms|
|Dimensions:||20 cm W x 13 cm D x 29 cm H (8 inches x 5.1 inches by 11.4 inches)|
|Weight:||5.3 kg (11.6 lbs)|
|Battery:||12 volt, 2.0 ampere, sealed lead acid|
|Battery Recharger:||80% charged within 8 hours|
|Battery Life:||6 hours at 1,400 mL/hr|
|Power cord:||Biomed replaceable 2.9 m (9 feet)|
|Leakage Current:||Less than 50 µA|
|Fuse:||½ ampere, 250 volt, slow-blow|
|Communications Port:||RS232 serial port|
|Power Requirements:||115 VAC, 60 Hz, 30W|