The Passport 2 makes monitoring simple. Rather than rummaging through layers of menus, there’s a Navigator™ knob. For frequently used functions, there are quick-action keys. Three waveforms will automatically reconfigure to six when needed. Colorful numerics automatically re-adjust to maximum size for optimal display visibility. Be amazed at what a difference a truly intelligent interface will make. Who would have thought it possible? A monitor that actually provides more while requiring less.
The Datascope Passport 2 makes monitoring simple
- Very easy to use with navigator knob and dedicated function keys.
- Maximum visibility with a 10.4” color TFT display and large numerics.
- Simple use and display management — six waveforms with automatic waveform display configuration.
- Most configurations feature 6 waveforms, 3 or 5-lead ECG with ESU noise rejection, lead-selectable resp., NIBP, Masimo SET® motion tolerant SpO2 and temp.
- Optional features include arrhythmia analysis, Microstream® ETCO2, Nellcor® SpO2, dual invasive pressures, 3-lead ST analysis with trends and alarms, and dual trace recorder.
- Store up to 120 patient time measurements with list and graph trends — extended memory can expand to 500 entries.
- 10.4” color TFT display
- 3 to 6 waveforms with automatic expansion
- Auto-adjustable large numerics
- 3 or 5 lead ECG with ESU noise rejection, lead-selectable respiration, NIBP, Masimo SET® motion-tolerant SpO2, and temperature (400 or 700 series YSI probes)
- ECG and IBP analog output available for synchronization to balloon pump
- 6-minute OXY-CRG trend for neonatal and pediatric applications Built-in power supply for direct AC connection
Also available with Gas Module SE
- Advanced gas monitoring and analysis capabilities for Datascope Passport 2 patient monitors.
- O2, CO2 and N2O monitoring with automatic or manually controlled measurement of five anesthetic agents.
- For meeting comprehensive anesthesia monitoring requirements of nearly all hospitals and surgery centers.
- Available with optional Spirometry that measures patient’s airway pressures and lung volumes.