A versatile vital signs monitor specifically designed for surgery, bedside and transport applications. The large, easy-to-read electro luminescent display provides up to three waveforms. The Passports easy-to-understand menu and single dedicated function keys make it fast and easy-to-use. Featuring EKG, NIBP, pulse oximetry, respiration, temp and recorder, the Passport can also be configured with optional mainstream end-tidal CO2. Light weight and portable, the Passport is a perfect device for multi-parameter monitoring needs.
The Datascope Passport XG is a standard in portable and bedside vital signs monitoring. the Passport XG's incredible 52 square-inch display is available in your choice of an Active Matrix Color TFT screen or a bright, high-contrast monochrome electroluminescent screen. Larger NIBP numbers of Automatic Waveform Display make reading your patient's data easier.
- 3/5 Lead ECG
- Non-invasive blood pressure
- Pulse oximetry
- Battery back up for transport
- 21.1 cm x 15.8 cm
- Leads I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF and V.
- Defibrillator overload protection: Withstand Lown and trapezoidal or Edmark waveform up to 400 joules applied to 100 ohms load and electrode at 20 second intervals.
- Recovery time: time for trace to return to screen from defibrillator moo pulse is 3 seconds maximum.
- Range to digital display; systolic/diastolic mean -20 to +300 mmHg.
- Accuracy: 2 mmHg or 2%, whichever is greater to numerical display position.
- Zero range: ±120 mmHg minimum at nominal gain.
- Range - 30-300 bpm for adult/child, 30-350 bpm for neonatal.
- Accuracy - 30-250 ±3 bpm or ±3%, whichever is greater.
- Technique: oscillometric.
- Systolic range: 50 to 250 mmHg for adult/ped mode, 15 to 150 mmHg for neonatal mode.
- Diastolic range: 30 to 200 mmHg for adult/ped mode, 10 to 150 mmHg for neonatal mode.
- Systolic accurancy: mean error less than 7 mmHg, standard deviation less than 8 mmHg (adult/ped), mean error less than 4 mmHg, standard deviation less than 13 mmHg (neonatal)).
- Diastolic accuracy: mean error less than 7 mmHg, standard deviation less than 8 mmHg (adult/ped), mean error less than 4 mmHg, standard deviation less than 7 mmHg (neonatal).
- Heart rate meter range: 30-250 bpm.
- Heart rate meter accuracy: ±3 bpm or ±3%, whichever is greater.
- Scale: selectable °C or °F.
- Range: 15°C to 45°C, 59°F to 113°F.
- Accuracy: ±0.1°C to 45°C or ±0.2°F 59 to 113°F
- Range: 4-200 pm.
- Accuracy: ±2% or ± bpm, whichever is greater
- Speed - 50, 25, 12., 6.25, 3.125 mm/sec ±5%
- Range: 0-14.8 vol%, 0-14.8 kPa, 0-11 mmHg, 0-111 Torr.
- Rise Time:
- Accuracy: ±(0.2% vol% to 2% of reading)
- Range: 0-100 vol%.
- Rise time:
- Accuracy: ±(0.2% vol% + 2% of reading)
- Range: 0-100% N2O.
- Rise time:
- Accuracy: ±(2 vol%+ 2% of reading)
- Type: 2 sealed lead acid batteries.
- Voltage: 12 VDC nominal (@2.3A load).
- Capacity: 2.3 AH each.
- Run time: 1.5 hours from full charge of new battery at 25°C with SpO2, 1 NIBP every 15 minutes, no recording.
- Recharge time: 16 hours.
- Low battery warning: 11.6V, ±3.5%.
- Low battery cut off: 11.0V ±2.8%