Operator's Manual PDF Download
Rad7 Brochure PDF Download
The Radical-7's upgradable rainbow SET® platform features noninvasive and continuous monitoring of:
- > Total hemoglobin (SpHb®), oxygen content (SpOC™), carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO®), and methemoglobin (SpMet®)
- > Masimo SET® Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry for oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), perfusion index (PI), and Pleth Variability Index® (PVI®)
- > Respiration rate (RRa®) through a novel acoustic sensor
Change Displayed Parameters
With a quick touch, drag, and drop, clinicians can move any parameter to and from center and bottom of the display, never losing track of any vital signs.
Analyze Patient Trends
The instant-trend feature provides the ability to view one or two parameters at once and with a simple finger gesture, clinicians can move, expand, or collapse parameter trends for real-time analysis.
The Radical-7 offers versatility in multiple care areas with its automatic rotational screen for either horizontal or vertical display and three-in-one capability to be used as:
- A standalone device for bedside monitoring
- A detachable, battery-operated wireless device handheld or wearable device to facilitate untethered monitoring during transport and ambulation.
- A multiparameter monitoring interface via SatShare®, allowing hospitals to seamlessly implement rainbow® measurement capabilities in the Radical-7 display while automatically sending the Radical-7's Masimo SET® pulse oximetry measurements for display on the multiparameter monitor.