Operator's Manual PDF Download
Rad 87 Brochure PDF Download
The Rad-87 features "gold standard" Masimo SET pulse oximetry, proven in more than 100 independent and objective studies to provide the most accurate and reliable SpO2 readings during motion and low perfusion.
The Rad-87 also has a built-in radio for wireless communication with Masimo Patient SafetyNet, the remote monitoring and clinician notification system that helps you keep at-risk patients safe on general care floors. Battery power allows for continued transmission during patient ambulation.
Choose the noninvasive measurements that are right for your clinical setting:
- oxygen saturation
- pulse rate
- perfusion index
- total hemoglobin
- total arterial oxygen content
- PVI, carboxyhemoglobin
- Built-in wireless radio for bi-directional communication with the Masimo Patient SafetyNet® remote monitoring and clinician notification system.
- Upgradable Masimo Rainbow SET technology platform lets you add total hemoglobin (SpHb) and oxygen content (SpOC) through simple field-installed software upgrades.
- Additional upgrades allow you to continuously and non-invasively measure carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO®), methemoglobin (SpMet®) and PVI®.
- Versatile and easy-to-use.