REFURBISHED RESMED AIR SENSE 10 AUTO SET CPAP
The ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Set CPAP Machine with Humid Air Heated Humidifier combines the proven technology of the Auto Set algorithm with the integrated comfort of the Optional Climate Line Air Heated Tube. This is an auto titrating CPAP machine which adjusts the pressure on a breath by breath basis to deliver the minimal pressure needed to maintain the airway.
- Auto Set Algorithm
- Built In Humid Air Humidifier
- Optional Climate Line Air Heated Tube
- Expiratory Pressure Relief
- Auto Features
- My Options Color LCD Display
- Light Sensor
- Advanced Data
Auto Set Algorithm
ResMed's advanced algorithm is proven to provide effective therapy on a breath by breath basis accounting for flow limitations. Pressure is smoothly increased over the duration of the limitation and decreases again when the event clears. This is beneficial for active sleepers who experience a great number of events when changing position during sleep. Auto Set Response is also available to make pressure increases even more tolerable and gentle. The Air Sense 10 Auto Set can be set to automatically adjust or to a single pressure mode if desired.
Humid Air Heated Humidifier and Optional Climate Line Air Heated Tube
The Humid air humidifier is built into the Air Sense 10 machine making for a smaller overall footprint on the bedside table. Humidity level is easily adjustable from the My Options screen and offers 9 setting levels. Select 1 through 8 with 1 being the lowest level of humidification, and 8 being the highest, or turn the humidifier off entirely.
Add the OPTIONAL Climate Line Air Heated Tube to optimize humidification with Climate Control's Auto function. The system considers the temperature of the room air to provide optimum humidification with minimal rainout condensation.
Expiratory Pressure Relief
ResMed machines offer Expiratory Pressure Relief making breathing with a CPAP device more natural by adjusting the amount of pressure delivered during exhalation and inhalation. Expiratory Pressure Relief can be turned off, or set to 1, 2 or 3 with 1 being the smallest change between inhalation and exhalation and 3 being the largest change in pressures.
LCD Display with My Options
The Air Sense 10 Auto Set has a colored LCD display and easy to read menus. Select the menu item on the screen by turning the easy grip dial. Selecting the My Options menu shows the current settings and lets the user modify settings including:
- Ramp time - Ease into therapy with a period of lower pressure. Or select Auto Ramp and the machine senses when sleep begins.
- Humidity Level - Set humidity between 1 (lowest) & 8 (highest), or turn it off.
- Mask Fit - Runs a seal integrity check showing green smiling face or red frowning face.
- Pressure Relief - Eases the pressure when exhaling
- Smart Start - Therapy automatically starts when it senses breathing
- Mask Type - Set mask type being used: Nasal; Nasal Pillow; Full Face Mask
- Run Warmup - Preheat the humidifier water before starting therapy
- Response - Provides a more gentle transition during pressure increases
An integrated light sensor reads the light in the room and adjusts the screen brightness automatically. When the lights in the room are turned off, the screen dims and then, after a few seconds, goes dark. No bright display screen to disturb sleep.
The Air Sense 10 Auto Set will display the following advanced therapy data on the machine display through the "More Info" option in the "Sleep Report" menu:
- Usage Data
- Events Per Hour
- Average Usage
- Leak Rate