Operator's Manual PDF Download
The AirSense™ 10 CPAP machine from ResMed delivers high-quality CPAP therapy with advanced features like AutoRamp™ and SmartStart™. Featuring a built-in humidifier for climate control comfort, the AirSense 10 CPAP is simple yet effective design that offers real-world solutions for sleep apnea patients.
The standard base model of ResMed’s popular AirSense sleep machine lineup, the AirSense 10 CPAP with humidifier combats obstructive sleep apnea by delivering a steady flow air at a fixed rate of pressure. While simple and easy to operate, the AirSense 10 CPAP offers advanced features – like AutoRamp, Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™) and SmartStart – for optimal patient comfort.
AutoRamp starts therapy at a lower pressure setting to help patients ease their way into sleep, then gently ramps up to the prescribed higher pressure once sleep is detected. The EPR feature reduces airflow pressure during exhalation, creating a more natural breathing sensation for patients. Meanwhile, the convenient SmartStart function automatically starts therapy as soon as you breathe into the CPAP mask and then also stops therapy shortly after the mask is removed.
- Integrated Humidifier
The HumidAir™ humidifier adorning the AirSense 10 CPAP promises consistent humidification throughout the night for a more comfortable sleeping experience. The humidifier is fully integrated into the AirSense 10 CPAP design, making for easy setup and cleaning. The humidifier accommodates conventional tubing and the slim, lightweight tube that comes standard with the AirSense 10. The humidifier also works with the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing for even more climate control comfort.
- CPAP Therapy Made Easy
The AirSense 10 CPAP is designed to provide a simple, user-friendly experience for patients. ResMed’s AirSense 10 CPAP delivers easy, one-touch CPAP therapy. There are no complicated menus or confusing settings options to fuss over – just press Start and you’re good to go. The quiet Easy-Breathe motor helps contribute to a peaceful sleeping environment for you and your bed partner. The machine’s LCD display also helps keep the bedroom distraction-free thanks to its built-in ambient light sensor. The AirSense 10 is CPAP therapy made easy.
- AutoRamp™ helps patients fall asleep by delivering lower initial pressure before building up to prescribed level, with user-adjustable ramp timing ranging from 0–45 minutes
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™) lowers pressure flow during exhalation
- SmartStart™ begins therapy once you breathe into mask and automatically stops therapy a few seconds after mask is removed
- Integrated HumidAir™ humidifier makes for convenient setup and cleaning and is compatible with optional ClimateLineAir heated tubing
- Easy-Breathe motor runs quiet
- User-friendly controls and color LCD screen make it easy to navigate menus and customize settings
- Ambient light sensor adjusts LCD screen brightness and turns screen off automatically
- Built-in wireless capabilities for connected care options